Oxygen systems provided by Global Combustion are supplied to meet the specific needs to that customer.
Construction can be made from either customer specific fabrication and assembly drawings. or Global Combustion’s own designed fabrication and assembly.
[members]Download the Oxygen Systems PDF[/members]
- All main pipework, flanges and fittings are 304 Stainless Steel.
- TIG Welding as standard.
- Welding Standard to ISO15614:1
- Welder’s Qualifications to BS EN 287:1
- All fabrications hydro-tested to 1.5 x maximum operating pressure, or 8.0 barg, whichever is greater.
- Oxygen fabricated pipe, cleaned and degreased in accordance with BOC Oxygen Service Specification 50000810.
Assembly testing, using Nitrogen Gas include:-
- Assembly leak test, to EN746-2:2010
- System Function Test
- Assembly flow test